Sore feet, foot fatigue, leg pain, back pain... these are some of the daily aches that one has to go through when they're on their feet all day. It can definitely take a toll on you, even if you're wearing the most comfortable shoes. That's why investing in shoe inserts can always come in handy and not just any but the best shoe insoles for standing all day.
Ideally, when searching for the best shoe inserts for standing all day, you want a pair that will provide the ultimate comfort. After all, you'll spend a large amount of time on your feet; hence these inserts should be equipped to provide the needed foot arch support depending on your arch type. They should also be shock absorbing and offer cushioned support that way; your feet are protected from the hard surfaces they are treading on. Lastly, the inserts should mold to your feet, allowing for a great fit.
There are a lot more features to consider. That's why we created a handy guide letting you know how to shop for these best insoles for standing all day. In addition, we also outlined 5 of the best shoe inserts for standing all day.
What Are Shoe Inserts?
Shoe inserts devices are orthotic devices placed inside of shoes to support and align the foot. They aid in preventing the progression of a foot deformity, improving the foot's function, and reducing or eliminating pain.
We spend most of our time walking on flat and even surfaces. This could be pavements, tiled floors, etc. As a result, tendons, muscles, and tissues that would get more activity tend to remain undisturbed, thus leading to various complications.
Insoles or shoes insoles are designed to provide maximum support, thus allowing you to be more comfortable. In addition, they support your feet where they're the weakest. This means evenly distributing weight across your entire as much as possible, including your arch and the sides of your heel.
The inserts also aid in counteracting the effects of a poor gait. For instance, if you consistently walk with an imbalance, it's likely to worsen over time. This can result in poorly aligned joints and pain from your ankles to the neck. Therefore, even with a steady walk, it's essential to find the best insoles to provide superior foot support. In addition, they should allow you to use your entire foot muscle, resulting in less fatigue while standing and walking.
We've reviewed the best shoe inserts for standing all day and listed our top five picks. These are sure to provide the needed support and utmost comfort when you've got to be on your feet all day.
Best Shoe Inserts For Standing All Day
1. Dr. Scholl's Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles For Men
- Clinically proven to provide all-day superior comfort. Specially designed for men and women with hard-working feet
- Eliminates tired achy feet & legs, which can occur from working or standing on your feet all day, so that you can stay energized. Distributes foot pressure when you're on your feet all day to reduce...
- Using our patented best gel wave technology with the only extended massaging gel cushioning to reduce impacts & shock to muscles & joints that occurs when working on hard surfaces
- Adaptive and responsive cushioning provides energy return to keep you productive and comfortable
- Provides odor control & keeps you feeling fresh. Use as a replacement for your original shoe insoles, or an added layer of comfort & cushioning. Customize comfortable and lightweight insole to your...
The Dr.Scholl's Gel advanced insoles are designed to provide comfort for those who are on their feet all day.
The insoles are specially designed for people that spend a lot of time on hard surfaces and experience foot discomfort and fatigue.
The gel insoles are super versatile in that you can insert them in work boots/shoes, sneakers, or casual shoes. In addition, they are designed to reduce muscle fatigue, allowing you to be more productive.
The shoe insoles feature massaging gel technology that aids in all-day shock absorption, and the extra cushioning keeps you comfortable, allowing you to stay focused.
Lastly, the shoe insoles feature reinforced arch support that aids while walking. The insoles also have cooling vents that keep your feet dry and cool while you go about your day.
2. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts Relieve Flat Feet, High Arch, Foot Pain
- ★LASTING COMFORT - arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress and uncomfortable caused by flat feet (Pronation), bunions, arthritis,good for Plantar...
- ★DEEP HEEL CUP- to maintain correct foot positioning.protects your heel during the heavy impact of landing during walking or running and stabilizes the foot.
- ★PREMIUM EVA MATERIAL - It is excellent for shock absorption and foot fatigue,The fabric also helps keep your feel cool
- ★DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY USE - Provides moderate control and support in walking or casual hiking shoes, work shoes and boots.Comfort and cushioning for all types of leisure or everyday footwear
- ★RISK FREE - IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR INSOLES ,PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT WALKHERO CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN OUR RETURN POLICY ,WE WILL OFFER A REASONABLE...
The Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles are one of the best insoles for standing all day as they are designed to conform to most shoes you already own. In addition, the medium-profile insoles take the needed space without crowding your shoe while providing the required support.
The shoe insert is designed to keep its shape for a longer period , depending on use-ability. Hence, you're assured your insoles won't lose their shape.
The insoles are equipped with premium EVA foam that provides support and cushioning, allowing for long-lasting comfort. In addition, the arch supports are reinforced to provide extra support and structure.
Lastly, the insoles feature a heel cup positioned to help the heel naturally absorb and soften the impact from the ground.
3. Walk Hero Comfort And Support Insoles
- ★Foot Pain Relief: If you spend all day on your feet, even the slightest step can cause pain due to overworked arches. Walkhero Oringin insoles can relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis,...
- ★35mm Arch Support: Helps to distribute weight evenly across the foot, reducing pressure and providing much-needed relief. They are the perfect solution for anyone looking to alleviate foot pain and...
- ★Deep Heel Cup: Improve your posture by aligning your feet and ankles properly, reducing the risk of injuries. With our insoles, you can enjoy more comfortable and pain-free walking, running, and...
- ★Non-slip Texture: Provides a reliable grip, ensuring that your feet stay secure and stable with every step you take. With their superior grip and comfortable cushioning, you can enjoy all-day...
- ★RISK-FREE: If you receive an item with a broken box, the item in used condition, or you are not satisfied with our insoles, please contact walkhero customer service for satisfactory solution....
These shoe inserts are designed to offer lasting comfort and arch support geared toward improving foot and leg alignment. In addition, the shoe insert provides relief from pain caused by flat feet, bunions, arthritis, diabetes, Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain & heel spurs), Achilles Tendonitis, and Ball of Foot Pain.
The shoe insert inserts feature a deep heel cup that aids in correcting foot positioning and protecting the heel during the heavy impact of landing during walking or running. The deep heel cup also aids in stabilizing the foot.
The insole is made of Eva material which provides superior shock absorption and is ideal for pain relief. The material also keeps your feet cool.
The insoles are super versatile and can be placed in casual or walking shoes, work shoes, and boots.
4. Easyfeet Arch Support Insoles for Men and Women
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS INSOLES: EASYFEET Black is the premium model of arch support orthotic shoe insoles. Designed for men and women with arch and heel pain to make their daily activity more comfortable....
- OVER 46% OF SHOCK ABSORPTION RATIO: Our plantar fasciitis insoles for men and women are made from combination of strong arch and the forefoot and heel shock absorption pads for more strength to make...
- MULTI-PURPOSE ARCH SUPPORT INSOLES: Our insoles offer a number of benefits, including better shock absorption, increased comfort, improved heel fixation and stability. Anyone who experiences foot pain...
- GET MORE COMFORT IN DAILY ACTIVITY: Our plantar fasciitis insoles for men and women fit all sports, casual shoes or work boots. The breathable materials for air circulation and quick moisture...
- PLEASE CAREFULLY CHECK THE SIZE DETAILS BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO PAYMENT: Customer needs are the highest priority for us. We ensure the high quality of our products. We will take the insoles back even if...
If suffering from foot conditions like plantar fasciitis, bunions, or you have flat feet, these are the best shoe insoles for standing all day. They are designed to relieve foot pain whilst also offering much-needed arch support.
The insoles absorb the stress of prolonged standing and walking through their advanced air cushioning. The feet are comfortably held by the heel cradle.
They provide hard arch support with a combination of very soft cushioning pads and metatarsal support.
5. Samurai Insoles
- Fast foot pain relief shoe inserts for work and play! Simply replace your shoe insoles with Original Samurai Insoles orthotic inserts for heel pain relief, achilles tendonitis relief, and more
- Address the root cause of plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, heel pain and other common types of foot pain. Most other plantar fasciitis sole inserts are just a cushioned insole with no support.
- Our shoe insert turns nearly any shoe with a removable shoe insole into a lean, mean, comfort machine in under 10 seconds. Compare The Original Samurai to other heel spur relief products or orthotics
- Podiatrist designed arch supports that are state-of-the-art orthotic laboratory made, right here in the USA. The perfect full length shoe inserts for standing all day with an orthotic built right in.
- Original Samurai arch support insoles are 100% Guaranteed to provide relief or your money back! They are the perfect foot health insoles for standing all day or enjoying the things you love to do!
Samurai Insoles are the best insoles for standing all day, especially if suffering from plantar fasciitis pain.
The shoe insoles are designed to relieve common foot and leg issues, including shin splints. In addition, they were designed by a leading podiatrist to address the root cause of plantar fasciitis, neuromas, tendonitis, flat feet, and many other common foot issues. Hence making the perfect for those in need of inserts for foot pain relief.
The orthotic insoles can be worn in various footwear and are designed to fit perfectly.
Samurai insoles have a supportive, yet comfortably flexible orthotic core built right inside, thus providing you with the support needed without sacrificing your comfort.
Features To Consider When Buying Best Shoe Inserts For Standing All Day
a) Shape and Size
There are two considerations to make when searching for the best shoe inserts for standing all day: The shape of the insole and the shape of the footwear.
For instance, narrow inserts may not be ideal for a wide pair of work boots.
Ideally, it's essential to think about how well your shoes fit presently. For example, if they are a little on the large side, a thicker insole would likely be better suited. At the same time, shoes that fit you well will pair up well with a low-profile shoe insert.
Though some inserts can be trimmed to fit, others are designed to fit your shoe size out of the packet. Hence, choosing the correct size and shape can ensure your comfort in the long run.
Regardless of how well a shoe insert fits your footwear, it won't be comfortable if it's not the right fit for your foot.
To check for the fit, place the insole and stand on it. The insert should feel comfortable, and your feet should be fully encompassed.
None of your toes should be hanging over the edge, nor should your heel be sticking out. The ball of your foot should also be enclosed and the arch support in the right place.
Lastly, look out for whether the shoe inserts are designed to mold to your feet. Some are designed to do this via daily wear, while others can be heated to mold faster.
c) Type of Arch Support Provided
There are different types of arches found in feet: Low, medium, and high arches. Knowing where you fall can aid when selecting shoe insoles. There are also fallen arches and very high arches, which both result in foot pain.
Once you know your arch type, you also need to consider how firm you want the arch support.
When searching for the best insoles for standing all day, you'll want to feel comfortable with a cushioned support. However, if you have feet issues that require more stability, like overpronation or supination, a semi-rigid or rigid insole might be ideal.
If you notice that your soles tend to be more worn on the inside, especially on the side of your big toe, then you're likely dealing with overpronating. This means you walk with your ankle bent inwards. On the other hand, supination is when your sole is turned inwards to your body.
Rigid insoles are less flexible and offer firm support. Semi-rigid arch support insoles are a combination of flexibility and firm support. They can be cushioned either throughout or more at the arch.
Shoe inserts are made from various materials such as cork, plastic, foam, and a combination of materials.
When searching for the best shoe insoles for standing all day, it's worth noting that each material reacts differently to the foot. Hence, it's advisable to be clear on why you require an insole.
Cork and form are generally not stiff and will mold to the foot more than a plastic-based insert. Foam shoe inserts tend to be the softest but are often the least supportive.
e) Shock Absorption and Cushioning
Shock absorption is a key feature when searching for the best insoles for standing all day. Manufacturers use several materials to provide shock absorption and cushioned arch support for the feet. Some of the materials include gel and foam.
Foam works best in relieving pressure and providing cushioning, while the gel is good for shock absorption.
Some of the best insoles for standing will feature both materials in targeted places throughout the insole. For instance, they will have added gel at the heels and balls of the foot where your feet are in contact with the ground. In contrast, others will provide cushioning throughout.
f) Moisture and Odor Control
Standing all day means that your feet remain enclosed for long periods of time. This results in hot, sweaty feet and ultimately smelly shoes.
When searching for the best shoe inserts for standing all day, it's key to look out for features like microbial odor treatments and moisture-wicking properties.
Moisture-wicking aids in soaking up the sweat from your feet, thus keep them dry and fresh. At the same time, antimicrobial properties prevent odor-causing bacteria from breeding.
Ideally, you want to invest in the best insoles for standing that are durable and will last for a long time. However, being on your feet all day can take its toll on your feet, shoes, and insoles as well. Hence it's advisable to change insoles every six to nine months.
Materials like EVA and polyurethane tend to be long-lasting. However, this is dependent on your budget. It's worth noting that cheap insoles do wear out faster and may not be a good investment in the long run.