Walking around the house barefoot carries a lot of risks since the cold floor can affect your health, and any objects lying around can cause injury. That's why it's essential to buy the best men's house shoes to keep your feet cozy and protected as you move about.
This post covers the best house footwear for men and the things to consider when choosing a great pair.
1. RockDove Men's Two-Tone Memory Foam Slipper
- Easy on/off clog style slipper with a secure heel collar.
- Waffle knit upper ventilates the interior, letting your foot breathe and stay sweat-free; machine washable for easy care.
- Memory foam insole conforms to the contours of your foot for pillow soft comfort; pamper yourself after a long day at work, or that hard working husband or Dad in your life by giving his tired feet a...
- Sturdy rubber sole lets you step outside the house to grab the mail or walk the dog without switching shoes. Non-marking and noiseless on both tile and hardwood floors.
- Product designed and quality inspected in the USA, with a 24/7 US-based support team ready to take care of all your after-sale needs.
The first item on our list of the best slippers for men is the RockDove Memory Foam Slippers. They feature an easy-to-wear clog style that ensures you can quickly put them on and off without hassle. You won't have to worry about your foot slipping out of these house shoes since they have a heel collar that holds your foot in securely.
The knit upper has a waffle design that is breathable to keep your feet dry and odor-free. As a result, you can say goodbye to sweaty feet when wearing these slippers. This also ensures that your feet will stay odor-free.
The insole contains memory foam cushioning which can contour to the shape of your foot to deliver plush-level comfort. That's why these RockDove slippers are the best way to pamper yourself after a long day of work.
Since this pair of slippers also comes with a durable rubber sole, you can use them for indoor and outdoor wear. As such, you don't have to take them off to pick the mail or walk your dog since they can hold up well even outside. Plus, since they are machine washable, you can enjoy a hands-free cleaning time.
2. UGG Ascot Men's Slipper
- Cast in a classic loafer silhouette. Water-resistant suede.
- Rubber outsole
- UGGpure wool lining and insole
- Suede upper
- Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, please order 1/2 size up from your usual size.
Next, we have the UGG Ascot Men's Slipper, which is another great option for men looking to wind up the day in comfort and style. They feature a classic-looking suede upper that is treated with water-repelling solutions to ensure moisture won't penetrate. This makes them ideal for use inside and outside the home, even when the weather is a bit wet.
Inside this loafer-style house shoe, is a pure wool lining meant to keep your feet warm when it's cold and chilly. So you don't need to endure the freezing temperatures on the cold floor when you have the UGG Men's Slippers.
The insole is also made from pure wool for additional comfort. As such, it can take some of the pressure off your feet to keep you feeling cozy and energized. You don't have to worry about slipping or sliding since these house slippers come with a molded rubber outsole that provides the traction and stability you need to walk securely without falling.
3. WALK HERO COMFORT AND SUPPORT Mens Slippers with Arch Support
The third best men's house shoes are these Men's Slippers with Arch Support from the WALK HERO COMFORT AND SUPPORT store. They feature a skin-friendly velvet lining that can pull moisture away from your feet to keep you cool and dry even on a hot, humid day. The suede insoles are designed to add to the comfort you feel while making the slippers easy to slip on when you want to walk around the house.
If it's the relaxation you are looking for, these slippers for men feature orthotic insoles which offer an ideal footbed for your feet. As a result, you will experience reduced foot pain thanks to the deep heel cup that ensures proper foot alignment. So, if you suffer from Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, or Ball of Foot pain, these slippers are a great pick.
These slip ons have a casual style and a weathered canvas upper which are enough for any occasion. This means you can wear them both indoors and outdoors without looking like you woke up in the afternoon.
4. Shoeslocker Men Slippers
- Warm and Comfortable Slippers for Men: these loafer slippers for men with breathable microsuede upper & soft faux fur lining material keep your feet comfy and cozy. You also will not feel tired when...
- High Density Memory Foam: These men slippers with thick comfy memory foam fully relax your feet to reduce foot pain and control foot motion giving you a custom fit for maximized comfort.
- Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor Soles: the durable, non-slip, rubber sole prevents sliding indoor and outdoor, special and clear texture bottom design can help grip the floor to keep you safe on wet tiles...
- Easy Clean: Wipe the men's house indoor moccasins slippers shoes for men with a damp cloth and let air dry. It's suitable for machine washing.
- Great Holiday Gift: Ideal gifts slippers mocassins for men on any Holiday, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's day, Birthday.
Fourth place on our list goes to the Shoeslocker Men House Slippers, a warm and cozy pair of house shoes. With features like a breathable microsuede upper and a cozy faux fur lining, you can rest assured that these shoes can keep you relaxed after a tiresome day.
As you would expect from one of the best men's slippers, this footwear has a high-density memory foam that provides a soft platform for your feet. As a result, they can help to reduce foot pain and provide better foot motion control while also offering a secure fit.
The durable rubber sole has non-slip capabilities to decrease the chances of sliding when indoor or outdoor. The soles feature a unique, clear texture tread that helps grip the floor to ensure your safety even when walking on wet tiles.
If these house shoes get dirty, you can hand wash them or throw them in your washing machine for easy cleaning.
5. LULEX Mens Moccasin Slippers
- [SOFT & COMFORTABLE]: Comfortable classic moccasin slippers. Micro suede upper and soft plush lining breathable and cozy. Refesh you after a tiring day.
- [MEMORY FOAM CUSHIONING INSOLE]: These moccasin slippers for men with soft memory foam molding to your foot well. Provide you with enough support and maximized comfort.
- [DURABLE NON-SLIP SOLE]: Made with durable non-slip hard rubber sole, these mens house slippers or outdoor slippers create excellent grip, traction and stability.
- [INDOOR OUTDOOR]: These moccasins for men for indoor outdoor. you can keep the slippers on when walking your dog, taking the trash out or getting the mail or just wear as bedroom shoes.
- [MACHINE WASHABLE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE]: Just throw your house slippers in the washer to clean. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us, we will help you solve it within 24 hours.
Another option among the best men's slippers is the LULEX Men's Moccasin Slippers, which come with a wool-like lining for keeping your feet warm and comfy as you relax at home. The thick memory foam cushioning on these shoes increases the level of comfort to ensure you can wear them for hours without having to remove them.
These shoes have ample arch support, making them a great option if you regularly suffer from foot pain, plantar fasciitis, and other discomforts. The rubber sole is built to have non-skid features to ensure you won't slip as you move around your house, thanks to the grip and traction house slippers provide.
Since these house slippers are designed to be ideal for indoor and outdoor use, you can confidently wear them when going out to pick a delivery, walk the dog, or just chilling at home. Additionally, moccasin slippers are trendy and will have you looking awesome inside and outside the home since they can easily match your clothing.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Mens House Shoes
1. House Shoe Material
House slippers can be made from various materials in the uppers and inners. Each of the materials features unique advantages that make it a suitable choice. Let's discuss the most common ones below.
Wool is a natural fabric that is breathable, warm, and has moisture-wicking capabilities. That's why woolen slippers are ideal for providing the warmth you need during winter and keeping your feet cool in the summer. Wool is a durable and hypoallergenic material that makes some of the best men's slippers.
Cotton is also a natural fiber that offers optimal breathability and absorption. Unfortunately, since cotton doesn't have moisture-wicking abilities, it can leave you with sweaty feet and will take longer to dry after it absorbs moisture.
This is a synthetic material that is warm, fuzzy, and breathable. It has a softer and lighter texture than wool but is less breathable.
Leather is a durable material made from the tanned skins and hides of animals. It is breathable, water-resistant, and gets softer over time.
The next thing to consider when looking for a good pair of house slippers for wearing at home is the comfort they offer.
The footwear you choose should offer enough comfort to relieve you from the tire and stress of an entire day's work. This means that it should be made using soft plush material that keeps your feet cozy.
One of the materials to look for when prioritizing comfort is memory foam, which cushions your foot for comfort.
You should also go for the house shoes that offer the most grip. This is because indoor floor surfaces, whether made of wood, tiles, or cement, tend to be glossy. As such, it's easy to slip or slide and fall if there is some water on the floor.
To avoid such a situation, you should select a shoe that features a rubber outsole that offers a decent amount of grip, even on wet surfaces. This will help ensure you can walk with maximum stability with minimum chances of falls even when the floor is slippery.
Another thing to keep in mind is the ease of maintaining the house slippers. Some materials are easier to wash than others, while some could require specific maintenance practices. The shoe you select should be one that you can comfortably clean without compromising its durability.
The best men's house shoes on this post are easy to clean since they are machine washable. This means that you can enjoy a hands-free maintenance practice for these slippers.
However, delicate materials can require you to hand-wash them to ensure they last as long as possible. Therefore, if these house shoes are inconvenient for you, you should go for the ones you find easy to clean.
5. Arch Support
It's also vital to think about arch support, especially for people who battle conditions like plantar fasciitis, foot pain, or flat feet. This means that the insoles should be orthotic to ensure they support your heels in the areas that need a solid base.
If you select a shoe without ample support, you will only ensure your discomfort when wearing them. That's why it's better to go with a pair designed to meet your needs appropriately without a compromise on comfort.
While house shoes might sound like they are only made for indoor use, that's not entirely true. Most slippers are certainly designed for use around the house and won't last long if you take them outside since the materials used aren't the most durable. However, the best slippers for men are the ones that can be worn both inside and outside the home.
If you handle responsibilities like taking out the trash, walking the dog, or picking the mail on the regular, you'll want slippers that can handle both indoor and outdoor terrains. A versatile pair of slippers will eliminate the need to change your footwear for a small task like picking deliveries.
House slippers come at all prices, and you should go with the price range that's most convenient for you. The cheaper options range anywhere between $15-$35 and could have a thin, flimsy build that won't last very long.
The moderately priced options could be between $45-$100, which can be durable, high-quality footwear that will serve you for a long while. On the other hand, the high-end slippers will cost over $100 and will offer various luxurious features and use high-quality materials in their construction.
A lot of people wonder if they should take slippers of the same size as their normal shoes. This should be the case but, sometimes slippers will run slightly larger or smaller than your standard size. This is because different brands use varying standards for measuring size.
As a result, you'll find that you might need to go a whole or half size up or down to find the best fit. Nevertheless, you should go with a pair that fits you well enough to prevent your feet from slipping out.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the best mens house shoes?
The RockDove Men's Two-Tone Memory Foam Slippers are the best men's shoes available on the market.
2. What are the best indoor outdoor slippers for men?
If you want a shoe you can wear inside, and outside the house, you should go with the LULEX Mens Moccasin Slippers.
3. What are the best men's slippers for sweaty feet?
If you have sweaty feet, the best option is the UGG Ascot Men's Slipper, which is designed to pull moisture away from your feet to keep them dry and warm.