Don't know what to wear during the hot summer days. Well, you are in the right place then, This is your guide to men's fashion for summer.
Here we are going to list out all the essentials that you need during the summer season and will also let you know about the on-going trends and how to style them.
1.Get those polos on!
- This Tommy Hilfiger men’s polo shirt is a best-seller year after year thanks to the timeless cut, sharp look, and comfortable construction. A classic in every sense of the word, it’s a casual wardrobe must-have that’s versatile, easy and timeless.
- PURE COOL: Tommy Hilfiger’s premium 100% pure cotton pique fabric is the go-to for polo shirts for men: comfortable, naturally breathable and always pulled together.
- CLASSIC CRAFTSMANSHIP: From the reinforced two-button placket to the polo shirt collar and embroidered chest flag—a signature of Tommy Hilfiger’s polos for men—the details make all the difference.
- CLASSIC FIT: This favorite Tommy Hilfiger men’s golf shirt is woven with ease through the chest and shoulder for an always-comfortable feel.
- EASY CARE: Entirely machine washable, this mens polo is made to stand up to heavy rotation in any wardrobe.
Polos can be a great option for those hot days when you don't want to wear a shirt but still want to dress a bit formal. You can pair them with shorts, jeans, chinos or even trousers. If pairing with a trouser go for loafers and in other cases, you can put on your sneakers.
2. Buy Some Shorts
- ORIGINAL LEVI'S JEANS: For over 150 years, Levi's has created products for those who value craftsmanship, quality, utility and style
- LEVI'S 502: These shorts feature a regular fit that taper just above the knee for a comfortable everyday short
- SIZE & FIT: The 502 short sits below the waist that falls right above the knee featuring a regular fit through the thigh
- MATERIAL & FABRIC: Levi's 502 shorts made from 55% Linen and 45% Cotton
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash shorts inside out with like colors using liquid detergent
- The refined stretch chino short
- Artfully tailored, with added stretch for all-day comfort.
- Classic fit and length
- Solid basic design and color for everyday, casual wear. Option to dress up with Calvin woven button down short and long sleeve shirts
- Coordinate with a Calvin crewneck sweater, extra fine cotton shirt, or liquid touch polo
Shorts are an essential part of any summer wardrobe. These are not only extremely comfortable in the hot summer days but are also very stylish if you know how to wear them.
You can wear shorts in many ways.; you can pair it with a long line t-shirt for the street-inspired look or you can pair it with a nice button down for a classic semiformal look or you can just rock it with a basic round neck t-shirt.
The important thing to remember while styling shorts is the fit, the length should be right above your knees and it should not be baggy or too tight.
Colours are mostly up to personal preference but for starting out you can go with maroon, grey, black or navy blue.
Every man needs at least a couple of shorts in his wardrobe. It is a perfect option for a day out with friends or for a Sunday brunch.
3. Play with patterns and colours
- 100% Cotton, finely ribbed knit
- Crew neckline
- Long sleeves
- Straight hem
- Perfect Fit (Slim Fit)
Try out some colourful tshirts, chinos or shorts.
You can also try some shirts with big patterns on it or you can een go for colored sneakers.
Some patterns that I would recommend you to start with are basic stripes(horizontal or vertical), checks (flannels) or small patterns.
4. Step Up Your Footwear Game
- SIZE DOWN: Recommended to size down half a size as these shoes run large
- ICONIC STYLE: Reintroduced with the planet in mind
- TIMELESS LOOK: Classic silhouette has defined sneaker style for over four decades
- CLASSIC DETAILS: Stan Smith logos on the tongue and heel tab, plus three perforated stripes complete these classic tennis shoes
- MORE SUSTAINABLE: Made from high-performance recycled materials and vegan alternatives, with zero virgin polyster. Part of adidas' commitment to use only recycled polyester by 2024
- Moccasin-toe penny loafer with stacked heel
- Perforated footbed
- sturdy heel
Shoes are a very important piece of any outfit. If you don't get the footwear right your outfit can be completely ruined.
For summers the most important piece of footwear is sneakers and loafers. Sneakers are going to be your best friend in the summer season, you can pair them with all casual outfits and even with some semi-formal or formal outfits. similarly, loafers can be easily worn with most of the casual outfits and is a great match for almost any formal outfit.
- Sits below waist
- Slim through seat and thigh
- Tapered leg
- Zip fly
- The model in the image is 6' 1" and is wearing 32 x 31.
- A hallmark of classic style, Tommy Hilfiger’s chino pants for men are best-sellers season after season, thanks to their sharp look, crisp feel and ultra-comfortable stretch fit.
- COOL COMFORT: The Tommy team used premium cotton woven with a hint of stretch fiber to ensure these all-time-favorite men’s chino pants are always comfortable and keep their shape.
- CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION: Designed with classic chino styling, from the zip fly with button closure and belt loops to the buttoned black pockets with embroidered flag—a Tommy Hilfiger signature—these men’s khaki pants are as classic as it gets.
- CUSTOM FIT: These Tommy Hilfiger’s chinos for men are designed to be fitted through the seat and thigh and extend straight from hip to hem.
- ALWAYS PULLED TOGETHER: Tommy Hilfiger’s mens chinos are made to look polished work to weekend, on duty to off.
No matter how stylish or comfortable the shorts are we cants wear shorts everywhere and that's why you need pants.
There are many pant options for summers like jeans, chinos or trousers.
For chinos, firstly it should not be baggy and the length should be right above your ankle. You can also play around with colours here, I would suggest to try out, maroon, navy blue or green other than your basic beige and black.
Trousers are something that you should avoid wearing in summer unless you have to wear them and instead wear chinos. Keep the fit perfect and try to avoid heavy or non-breathable fabrics. Go for cotton or linen trousers in summer as they are more breathable.
accessories can elevate your whole outfit easily without putting in many efforts. Some accessories that I think are essential for summers are
- Baseball Hat
These are the absolute basics that every man must have other than these you can try out things like bracelets or necklaces.
For summers you need a simple watch with a basic dial and a simple strap without too many colours or patterns.
There are several great options available in the market but most of them are very expensive, But if you are on a budget then your best option is Vincero watches, they make very high-quality watches that are extremely fashionable and made by keeping looks in mind and they are affordable too.
If you shop using our link you get an additional 20% off
- Officially Licensed Product
- Relaxed Fit, Garment Washed
- Adjustable Strap (One Size Fits Most)
- Vintage Navy/White
- Cotton Twill
This is one of my favorite accessories this not only makes you look better and sportier but is also a great thing to use when you are having a bad hair day or you don't have enough time to style your hair. Avoid patterns or logos and bright colors.
- Classic clubmaster sunglasses: The Ray-Ban Clubmaster has an iconic look, shape, feel, and style. Worn by cultural intellectuals and Hollywood superstars, these superior glasses are both comfortable and fashionable
- 100% UV protection: To protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, these sunglasses include lenses that are coated with 100% UV protection.
- Durable acetate frames: Our professional Ray-Ban glasses feature lightweight yet Durable acetate frames. The shape and curvature may need adjustment for precision fit
- Multiple frame and lens colors: Choose from multiple colors of frames—including black and tortoise—and lenses—including non-polarized and polarized, mirrored and gradient options. Made from high-quality glass, Ray-Ban lenses are prescription ready
- Multiple size options: Choose from a variety of size options including 49mm & 51mm
You can't really go wrong with this one. These not only protect your eyes from UV rays but also makes you look great. Make sure to avoid glasses with too many patterns or too bright of colours, stick to classic colours and styles. Also chose the right pair according to your face shape.
- It is an elegance, refinement, and good humor
- For all skin types
- Recommended for casual wear
A good Perfume is something that every man needs. It can make you more stylish and good looking instantly. It becomes even more important during the summers, so invest in a good perfume.
- 9 attachments for all your grooming needs: Full Size Trimmer; Foil Shaver; Nose, Ear, and Detail Trimmer; Vertical Body Hair Trimmer; Hair Clipper Comb with 8 Length Settings; 3 Beard and Stubble Combs
- Up to 70 minutes of runtime with advanced rechargeable power
- Self sharpening, surgical steel blades for long lasting performance
- Washable attachments just rinse under the faucet to clean
- 2 year limited warranty
There are some basic grooming habits every man must incorporate in his lifestyle.
Get a fresh haircut every 2-3 weeks. This makes you look fresh and clean. Even if you are growing out your hair keep your sides clean. This season side fade is still in trend like it has been for the last couple of years. If you haven't already tried it, now is a good time. Get the sides faded and the top length is mostly up to personal preference.
For facial hair, the rule is simple either keep a full beard or shave the whole thing off. If you can grow a decent beard then you should keep a stubble, if you cant then keep it clean shaved.
Other than these maintain basic hygiene like take a shower daily, use deodorant, keep your nails short, and use mouth wash to avoid bad breath.
Also check out our article on best beard trimmers.